Conductor - Solid, stranded or flexible copper bare/tinned coated.
An extruded layer of PVC 70°/85°/105° or with solid polyethylene. Cores are identified by colours or by printing numbers over Single / Pairs / Triad / Quad.
2 / 3 / 4 cores twisted to form a Single / Pair / Triad / Quad.
Single / Pairs / Triads / Quads are laid up to form a cable core.
Copper braid, to form the screen.ver the laid up cores, a layer of aluminum Mylar tape/ Copper Tape is applied helically or c.
An extruded layer of PVC is applied as bedding.
Galvanized Steel Wires/ Strips/ are applied helically in a single layer or by galvanized steel wire braid.
An extruded layer of PVC is applied as the outer sheath. Sheath colour as per customer specification.
Other construction can be supplied on request:
- Supplied with individual screens with aluminum Mylar Tape/ Copper Tape/ Copper Braid for Single / Pairs / Triads / Quads.
- FR [flame retardant PVC].
- FRLS [flame retardant low smoke PVC].
- Zero Halogen / Low Halogen Low Smoke Cables: With polymeric insulation & sheath.
- High Temperature Cables: With ETFE / FEP / PTFE tape (wrap) insulation / sheath.
IS 12598, BS: 5308 I & II, IEC: 189, VDE: 0815 & 0816 or any other national or international standard.
These cables are suitable for computing systems, electronic control & regulating gear, transmission of signals and Energy with minimum interference, and for maximum durability.